This team brings together the collective expertise from our banking, corporate and commercial property teams with extensive experience of working with developers, banks, local authorities, landowners and funders and can help bring renewables projects to fruition. We can advise on:
- Wind Farms - from both a lender or landowner
- Energy from waste – Anaerobic digesters
- Solar panels on residential and commercial properties.
Renewable energy projects can be complex and often require legal advice across a range of specialisms. Our expertise includes:
- Property and construction
- Corporate and commercial – organisation, structures and contractual documentation
- Financing and funding – bank or private equity, including all due diligence
- Local Authorities and Statutory Bodies
We are currently advising a client on the roll-out of Solar photovoltaic (PV) panels across all of Northern Ireland.