We provide a full range of legal services to Housing Associations and draw on a wealth of practical legal experience.
The nature of the housing market means that social housing providers are facing new opportunities and challenges, particularly as the availability of subsidies becomes increasingly restricted. We act on behalf of all major lenders and borrowers in respect of loans and securitisation for example, advising The Housing Finance Corporation who are specialist lenders for social housing providers and more recently acted for a leading Housing Association in respect of a new borrowing in excess of £100 million.
Our areas of work include:
- Housing Management
- Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Provision of funding to Housing Associations
- Development acquisition
- Rent Recovery
- Compliance matters for Housing Associations
- Ejectment Proceedings
- Secure Tenancies – eviction, succession, rent increases and subletting
- Provision of expert advice, representation and advocacy in court proceedings